Uninstalling Family Tree Maker
Published 11/10/2008 12:34 PM | Updated 10/02/2014 05:39 PM | Answer ID 4400How do I uninstall Family Tree Maker?
Windows Vista & 7
- Click Start then Control Panel. The Control Panel window opens.
- Double-click Programs and Features. The Programs and Features window opens.
- Click Family Tree Maker 2008 (or 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2014)” in the list of installed programs.
- Click the Uninstall/Change button from the top bar. The Setup Wizard opens.
- Click Remove then click Next. The InstallShield will verify that you want to remove the program.
- Click Yes. The program will begin to uninstall.
- When the uninstall completes, click Finish.
- Access the Start window.
- Right click on the Family Tree Maker icon.
- Click Uninstall from the menu at the bottom that appears.
- This will open your Programs and features window. Select the Family Tree Maker program from the list, and click the Uninstall button at the top.
- Select the Uninstall option on the window, and select Next.
- You will then be guided through the uninstall process. Select Next whenever needed. The program will be removed from the computer.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted, please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.